Arizona Spay & Neuter Clinic Difference
- We focus on elective surgery (spay, neuter, declaw) and vaccines to make these procedures more affordable.
- We do not accepts checks nor payment plans – to help keep your prices down.
- We are open convenient hours from 8am-5pm (Monday – Friday)
- All pets get pain medication injections prior to surgery.
- We offer vaccines at the time of your pet’s surgery to update your pet’s health needs more efficiently for our clients.
- We have experienced staff (Dr. has performed over 100,000 spays and neuters) and nurses have been working for over 10 years in veterinary medicine.
- We offer deworming and microchips to help with your pet ‘s health.
- We offer vaccine clinics to help maintain your pet’s health.
- We are conveniently located between 3 major highways (101-202-51) in Scottsdale, Arizona
- We love what we are doing.
Benefits of Spay and Neuter
- Prevents breast cancer.
- Prevents uterine cancer.
- Prevents uterine infections.
- Prevents ovarian cancer.
- Prevents unwanted pregnancy.
- Maricopa county licensing fees are reduced.
- Prevents testicular cancer.
- Prevents prostate infections.
- Prevents peri-anal hernias.
- Reduces aggression.
- Reduces territorial behavior.
- Reduces unwanted pregnancy.